Monday, July 11, 2005

Finally

Finally


After godeh sana sini, I managed to get it done. Pic taken in the early morning, as early as 0530hrs when he is doing his business..."Yak yak"....Tried to captured when he was really meneran but only managed to get this.

This pic is one of my favourite. Kerana tangan nyer yg gebu & pipi nyer yg bams.

On sat was really busy with house shifting. Started at ard 4pm and I was really tired. Mana dgn Khairin, dgn barang, fuyoh headache...Things were cleared only at ard 8.30pm, pindah satu bilik ke satu rumah pun berejam, all because of my wardrobe "Minta ampun, orang2 yg angkat" and they are my hubby's buddies...Sampai i overheard, one of them said, Monday MC lah...OMG....Sorry ya guys...We really thank all of you for the help given. Since we knew that its not appropriate to give a treat immediately, I just prepared simple dishes. But we really owe those a treat. Insya'Allah soon..hehehe. We stayed till almost 11pm, to unpack, didnt spend the nite there, instead my FIL, tolong tgk2kan.

Sunday morning went to Geylang. Bought some things for the kenduri. Reached home, mum decided to cook at my place, oklah jugak at least, I can continue to clear the stuffs. One whole day spent at my house + mini celebration for my dearest papa's 54th birthday. And now Im too tired that I can sleep....Aiyo!!!!Help!!!Help!!!

No comments: