Saturday, July 23, 2005

Time for a Change

Time for a Change

Hie friends at this moment, I do not want to publish any post or pics here. Due to the reason that I am really curious abt how ppl got to know my past. Well whatever that had happened before are over and if its something very sensitive that could affect my marriage & life now I better be on my guard. Blogging world has introduced me to many friends and at the moment where I am trying get use to it, Im afraid that I got to put a STOP. I will try to get myself familiarise with other blogging methods, that requires access, so that I could monitor the status of my blog.

To the individual (you know who u r, whereas I dun even know u) who knows so much of my past without me revealing to anyone and assure me that I should not worry too much, please respect my privacy which I believe you too want others to respect YOUR OWN PRIVACY.

No comments: