Friday, July 14, 2006

Its Friday already....that was sooo fast.

I was supposed to blog on something but haizz time doesnt permit me. Its actually a birthday celebration of someone who is very important to me & my family. It was my dads birthday.

Alhamdulillah, last monday my dad turned 55. Thank you Allah for your bless towards my dad & family. We were treated to seafood at Newton. Simple celebration, with simple prezzie and cake.

To my beloved dad, Happy Birthday to You. Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki, sihat sentiasa dan sentiasa di lindungi yg Maha Esa. We all love you very much.


This morning as usual I travel to work by train. And one sight of this kind of people make me sick. Well no doubt the train was not pack, you dont have to sit that way....kan lebih baik baring sekali. While sitting like that i saw him kept rubbing his sandal sole to the seat. Doesnt he have the brain to tink that, it was dirty and whoever gonna sit at the place will get their clothes dirty?? Kalau budak kecik understand lah nie dh tua bangka, akai tarak ke??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Enough of my nagging hehehe.....Need to continue doing all my paperwork. So ladies get ready for tomorrow.....*Please spare us Mr Rain*

No comments: