Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Smell of babies getting stronger and stronger.....

On Thurs received an sms from my friend, shes actually the assistant to my mak andam during my wedding. She had safely delivered her baby boy...Sykur alhamdulillah buat Wany & hubby. And today received another baby boom news. This time from my cousin, she too had safely delivered her first princess just tdy and weighing 3.4kg...*gulp* OMG!!! hehehe

Will visit u guys asap. Hmm pas nie saper nyer turn eh....Could it be u my friend....hehehe
Horray can ngecek hubby for prezzie hunting...*lol*

Apart from the good news, I received bad news too. Another cousin of mine being hospitalised for Tuberculosis and liver prob. No wonder when I saw her lately she was very cengkung and mum told me now she weighs 30kg only..Ya'Allah.... I hope she will recover soon. Alright knocking off now, Im gonna go to the hospital for visit. Till I blog again.....Adios

No comments: