Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'd been very busy lately. On top of that I get lethargic easily....Oh why!!! Must turn to supplements I guess.

My weekend was not tat great. I had hysteria. It was so bad that, till today I cant forget abt the whole situation. Im someone who will try very much tolerate any nonsense but once it affects my closed ones and dignity, u shall get it.

I was so down thinking of all these stupid accusations and I just dont know when it will end. Then came the news from my mum on Tuesday evening that dad will be send to Thailand on Sat. It was so sudden that I decided not to go for my class, but went to find things that he needed to bring to Thailand. Called hub and we arranged to meet at home, drove mum to few locations. Mum thought we could just get the things the next day but dad said he need to bring all the things to work the next day for packing.

Im beginning to miss my dad. Hes someone not used to be alone, I dont know how he will adapt. Even for just a few days, Im worried about him.

No comments: