Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


An addition to my previous post, today also marks my beloved country Singapore's 41 Independence Day. It was a coincident that we chose this date to get solemnised cos it fell on Sat during 2003. Find it great celebrating together with the nation, siap ada fireworks tau, dun pray..pray *lol*

Not fogetting to my parents in law who also celebrated their 33 wedding aniversary on 08 Aug.

So heres the shout out....

1) To mak & bak, Selamat Ulangtahun perkahwinan, semoga rumahtangga bekekalan hingga akhir hayat. Jaga diri baik baik dan semoga dapat jaga cucu lagi ramai *lol* insya'allah

2) To my country, Happy 41st Birthday, may we continue to prosper

3) To us, Khalindah, may our love grows stronger each day....Lurve u hubby, more than yesterday lesser than tomorrow.

Now we are just waiting for our wish to come true...soon..soon...What is that I will not reveal it now.....Biarlah Rahsia.....;)

No comments: