Thursday, August 24, 2006

Im looking forward for this sat for the return of my beloved dad. His flight was rescheduled to touch down earlier. I miss him so much. Based on telephone calls he made to my mum, he says that from the first day he reached, he was riceless. Eating instant noodles and bread are their menu. Cos there they dun serve halal foods. Haizz....Tak pernah² kat rumah he rely on instant noodles kat sana dh mcm survivor pulak.

Well yesterday I was on MSN with my younger sil. She mentioned looking at Khairin's picture and talking with me made her tear....well so do I. I was holding back my tears cos Im work, and nanti org keliling nampak apa hal pulak. We miss her and she miss all of us alot. She will be away for 2 years and perhaps longer if everything is smooth i guess. Iza, me and abg understand your decision and abg even mentioned mesti punyer stay longer cos kat sana more laid-back.

Insya'allah, I shall email u more of Khairin's pic and get Khairin in front of the web cam to talk to you. He must be missing you, that he kept pointing to your room and look at your photo. Do take care and visit my links for updated photos org² di Singapura.

Im on a mission to update as frequent as I can so that she could see this nephew of hers whose getting more cheeky.

No comments: