Saturday, August 26, 2006

Finally the day is here. Dad will be reaching Singapore insya'allah by 2.30pm. Missed him lots.
Yesterday he called mum to inform that they are already in Bangkok, and first stop "Briyani". Hehehe dh 2 minggu tak dpt mkn nasi, nasi briyani pun jadilah. Alhamdulillah.

They went shopping and dad asked mum wat she wants, and that is my mum. She doesnt want anything. Yg penting selamat pulang ke pangkuan keluarga. In fact all of us doesnt want anything, we just want our dad back safely.

Before I came to work, I went to collect my passport. So the canggih, contain chip and antenna embedded, tak leh wet or bent. Alamak kena be sooo the gentle with the passport.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my new passport

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my new ic

oh btw I forgot abt this fella who he tinks he owes the carpark. Parking Idiots is wat most people label them right??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
parking idiot (see the space behind his car? bule² nak dekat², apa sejuk ke??)

It happen during our wedding anniversary. Hub was asking mcm mana nak keluar kalau mcm nie. And in the end, I got to be the parking instructor. And after few attempts it was a success w/o any kissing. But it doesnt end there, hubby left him surat cinta *lol* bukan apa lah, all this while nampak all those parking idiots published online, takde yg gini teruk, it was my first time seeing that kinda parking as it caused obstrustion. Whatever it is, its over.

Oh yeah, how I like abt this blogging world, it reunites old friends back. Rupanya si dekni, kawan si dektu, and si dektu kenal si dekni....go in circles. Im extremely happy to meet her again. Melyna and I call her kak mel. The last time I saw her was during her wedding, back in 2002. Amboi lama tu. Gonna find time meeting her again.....bleh tak kal mel??

Niways have a great weekend people....Im waiting for month end....Hurray....

p/s : Rina, aku dah de pa-ce-pot, bila ko nak ajak ako gi melaka nie....hahaha

No comments: