Monday, September 04, 2006

Im back.....

to Syazah : aku tukar skin on friday hehehe....sempat tukau skin jer, update tak sempat. biasalah tgn gatal lagipun dh basi pun itu anniversary nyer layout.

This entry is abt my darling, my scandal, my product of love and my only boy....My Datuk K junior *lol* Im getting more and more excited and proud of his developments.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh yes btw, he can walk already....Syukur alhamdulillah. No doubt lah hes slower to walk and I got people who gives comments that hes lazy bum, etc..etc...Well...well...well....ckp lah apa korang nak ckp, but I know hes taking his time slowly.....Fast go up, fast to fall hahaha (apa aku merepek)....Hes building up his confidence and ha amik ko now dh ada kaki, merayap jer keja dia....So khairin sblum org tanyer mama tanyer dulu "bila nak lari??" *duh*

Hes easily jealoused and knows how to merajuk. Like last week, hub was soo busy at work, that he kept reaching home late, no play session wif papa cos once the dad reached home, hes already sleeping, so one of the days, the dad decided to put him in centre of our bed and tried to play with him during his milk time and this little boy pushed away his dads hand when he saw it was his dad and took my hand instead...*slaps forehead* ewah² main kasar eh....hehehe. But things got better in the morning, he played peek a boo with his carbon copy.

And I lurve to tease him till he cried.. I will threatened to "jentik" his cutie little fingers and ask "Nak nie" he will immediately shake his head and say nahhhh(lum fasih ckp no kot) and once i jentik a bit he will start to jebik and finally cry..I will cry with him too and member will auto stop and put his hand on my face look at me and say....ba.......hehehe

Thank u Allah for this gift, hes the greatest gift that we have.....

But still, this Datuk K junior cant be compared with my Datuk K, apa nak buat nama sama...Khalid but my hubby is no Jiwa² and furthermore hubby tarak misai tebal tau...hehehe.....

Im missing my hubby.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thanks to the IMF Singapore 2006, hubby is being snatched by the garmen.....tgh² mlm kalau kena activate, pagi² buta kena kai baju batik, kai boot and off to Tuas. He was only back at 4.30am. Looks like Im gonna have a hard time alone....but then, here comes my little scandal into the picture.....Hurray!!!!

No comments: