Sunday, May 22, 2005

...Meet u at last...Uncle Faried

...Meet u at last...Uncle Faried


Yesterday marks a memorable day for me and Khairin. Well, my in-laws came over, including my bro-in-law. He was so excited to see Khairin coz he was working shift and the next day after Khairin's birth he was outstationed to Japan. BIL was like a paparazzi. Khairin pun mcm tau jer, the moment they came, he was half awake, they managed to be entertained with his memek muka.

They stayed quite long and I should say the presence of Khairin changes a number of things. Me & inlaws are more closer, and also first time BIL talked to me. Eventhough its not the chit chatting type, at least there was a communication. Terlalu xcited sampai really forgotten to snap photos with my digicam...aiseyman!!!! Hubby pun sama.

Before that hubby's buddy came satu keluarga including his mum. I was stunned when she was so kecoh of why i still have not shave Khairin's hair...and explained mesti buat tu...ni....Common, I know what needs to be done, I still have parent and parent in laws. I believe nawa'itu yg penting, and nak buat nie semua mestilah kena tgk kemampuan diri sendiri, takkan nak minta sponsor...kalau nak aqiqah pun...i nak qiqah dgn apa?? Pening kepala....

MIL & FIL was aware about this and they share the same pendapat as me. Lagipun anak lelaki nie lebih..Insya'ALLAH bila dah ada rezeki tu, of course I will do for Khairin. Saper taknak buat awal2....Bab cukur rambut insya'ALLAH dlm masa terdekat ni...buat sekali dgn my house warming...

No comments: