Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Alhamdulillah, Im better.

Since last week, I was under stressful mode. A painful episode that I dun wish to tink about it anymore. To me, I wanna let it go and open a new chapter at a new place. To those of u who knew about this, thanks for advise, be a listener, and be able to understand wat I went through, you know who u are and lurve u lots.

Especially for my dearest husband. He wasnt aware of wat I experienced till I decided to confide to him about it. He was also pissed off as it somehow or rather affected his pride as a husband. And after confiding with my other half, I then realised that I felt much better the load came off my chest and I am no more down.

He stood by my side, he met them and seek our right. He also mentioned tat, if this were to happen to a men, it could be tolerated, but to a women who are born with sensitivity this is just too much. I hope justice are done.

No comments: