Thursday, June 22, 2006

Missed updating....well the actual fact, malas. Maybe this blog gonna end soon. But still under consideration.

Nothing much happened lately, only that last weekend I was out of town. Well, we went melaka, genting and kl and yeah it covers the two weekends and Im back at work on Monday.

No doubt I was tired but I had fun. It overcomes my tiredness and I was feeling fresh at work despite the lack of sleep. I only tido tido ayam during the night coach back to Spore. Overall pax, the was 40 plus people but to Kl only 4 of us. Thanks sis, bil and bro for accompanying me back to Spore on Sunday night itself. I brought them down from genting and headed to Kl to meet my sil.

Jalan² at petaling st, they were having lots of fun but it was not as happening as before. Not much shops now and I found out from one of the stall that, the place was just being raided. No wonder.

We took the 10.30pm coach back to Spore and reached Spore at 4.00am. Hub was being kind to fetch us from Lavender Bus Terminal...mentang² leh pakai keta "per"....hehehe make full use lah. Oh ya, husband did not follow cos he cant take overseas leave, kena standby, so he kena tinggal lah. They wanted to lepak² first at the 24 hrs Teh Tarik along Sembawang Road, so almost 5.30am baru reached home. I slept for few hours before going to work. Luckily bosses were not in town so there was not much work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday while at work mum called and said that shes heading to Geylang with dad, sis and 3 kiddos and asked whether I got any plans after work. Since we had no plans, we decided to fetch them from Joo Chiat and headed to New Hawa Restaurant along Changi Road cos mum wanted to eat the mee upeh. Lain maciam jer *lol*

By 8.45pm, we moved off. Bil and sis, took the bike while the rest sumbat dlm keta hehehe. Send them home, fetched Khairin and home sweet home time. I noticed Khairins body was a bit warm and sponge him, I was hoping that the fever wont shoot up. But I was waken by Khairin's cry. His head was burning hot. I quickly get the towel and wanted to sponge him but he cries even louder, till hub told me, to just do sikit sikit cos tak nak dia melalak makin kuat. So by 7am hub sent us to mums place and I gave him some paracetamol and left for work by 8am.

Ya'allah please protect my son from any harm. Khairin, wats happening to u dear....Im worried, is it due to my negligence?? I blame myself only.

No comments: