Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Its just not my day/rezeki again...

Well over the weekend I lost my pouch....Yes i repeat its a pouch. Mphosis pouch. In in holds my wallet, my mp3, my ezlink and my office keys. And I will never realise abt the missing pouch until the husband ask me, "ay u have a passport photo of mine?"

I said, "nak simpan gambar passport per kebenda...gambar kawin tak de tempat nak simpan dlm wallet"....*lol* but i still got up, and went to the table, look into my bag and...."oh god!!!! wheres my wallet!!!"

And for one whole day, I didnt even remember about my wallet. Since it was already 8.00pm, I told hub to proceed if he wants to go northpoint. Im no longer in the mood. I kept recalling where I might have left it. Hub called pasir ris, mintal tlg tgkkan if I had left it there, and after some time, mil called and say tak ada.

I quickly called comfort cos thats the last place I could remember. I forced myself to sleep cos if I dont, I will keep thinking of my wallet, and I need rest. Was woke up by Khairins cry. I carried him and gosh hes running a temperature. It was 4am, and I quickly spongeg him. Hub helped me soon after. We managed to get back to sleep only at 6am. Hub was on leave, he got errands to run. For me, I decided to take urgent leave.

But some things happen in between....I shall just keep to myself. Try get ur wallet lost or go get married, beranak and u will understand wat I go thru. My family is my everything, Im willing to let go of my career if I got to.

Waited for hub and we then proceed to Nee Soon South npc. I was surprised that now in Singapore, for one to lose the ic, tak payah lodge report anymore. I was the one talking, this officer answered to my hub instead....Eh aku nie sampah ke ko tak nampak??

He didnt even bother to ask us to sit, ni bebual berdiri....So i was pissed off and walked off. At night I decided to sms my friend. He told me to lodge a report if apart from my ic, there are other things in the pouch. So my saviour, Im meeting u tomorrow at ur workplace. Im afraid within 14 days people who found my ic, will apply for phone lines or make it worse jumpa abg long....Selisih.....

Im not in the mood but I still smile....for u...u...and u....(my friends)....

No comments: