Wednesday, October 04, 2006

03rd October is an important date to my parents. They got married on that date 30 years ago. Syukur alhamdulillah their love still grows and Im happy for them. Being surrounded by 3 children and 4 grandchildren. Despite different personalities, different ways of thinking, they made sure that they compromise and solve any misunderstadings.

On Sunday, hub decided that we give the whole family break fast treat. We had two place in mind but since the other choice is taksesuai.com tuk dinner we headed to Eatzi at Safra Yishun. I even called mum and told her not to cook as we will be going out. Mum was reluctant and told me to save the money for Khairin instead. I told her that not to worry about anything, its just a small treat from us.

Dad wanted to foot the bill but hey hub was faster hor...and I told mum, if she & dad wanna treat us, I am looking forward for SAF Yatch Club, Im eyeing the chili crab....Yummylicious. Hahaha, cos down there I cant afford to foot the bill lor......*lol*
And yesterday sis & bil treated us with tulangs!!!! Oh yeah our all time favourite. Once u start susah nak stop hehehe...

So here a shoutout to my parents,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ur my wonderful parents muakss

No comments: