Monday, October 09, 2006

Damage was done on Saturday hehehe....

I got myself
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I got him
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
his choice, I wanted to get like mine but he chose that instead, takper asal dia bahagia...hehehe

First shot
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He was reluctant but I know deep inside him, hes eyeing for a new hp. So hubby no worries ok, its been ages since I got something for u.

********************************************************

Sunday, its breakfast at pasir ris. Was there earlier and went back later. Yalah takkan setakat nak dtg buka then balik tul tak?? Wanted to bring mil to little india but idea cancelled as shes not in the mood and furthermore shes tired. Hub promised her to bring her jalan² one of this days. Tangan dh gatal nie, nak shopping lagi.....*lol*

********************************************************

No comments: