Monday, October 23, 2006

Most of the things done for raya. Just need to gantung langsir and bentang carpet.

Actually since last week I was very sad, mad and apa lagi eh. All because of my bajus. I couldnt get my bajus to be tailored by mums preferred so I had to send it to another tailor. The outcome, its the first and the last I send my bajus there. Father and son tak sepasang, mama kena cari baju lain. There goes my idea to make the father and son looks similar. And yg paling funny when my sis collected my hubby and son nyer baju, this makcik actually told my sis, "kalau adik nye nak baju mcm tu jugak, suruh bawa balik lepas raya, leh buat". Sesungguhnya aku berpuasa. If I were there, dh habis makcik tu aku screw. Org suruh buat lain, dia buat lain, wats the point having my contact number, never even call to explain. Wat the heck.

I was having lotsa probs, scouting for my baju that could match the duos. I even told hubby, if really cannot find, I will just make do with the one that obviously looks funny on me. Y I say so, cos hubby say i look like Spongebob *faint*. I think my hubby nie pun kesian tgk binik dia nie dh mcm tu square trus dari atas pai bawah. He made an effort to fetch me from work, followed me from shop to shop, boutiques to boutiques, ada size takde colour, ada colour takde size.

In the end he drove us to JC again on sat, and mum and sis helped me with my hunting. So wheres the hubby?? Hes catching up his sleep in the car. So in the end I have it, without having consider and consider I just took it to the fitting room, and straight to the cashier. At last, my hubby was satisfied and so do I. Hubby siang-siang dah warning, Next year raya, just buy yg dah siap, tak payah sakit kepala hahahaha


No comments: