Friday, December 22, 2006

Alhamdulillah Im back in Spore. Even though it was such a short trip, we really did enjoy ourselves. Damages done for sure. Went crazy over the cheap stuffs.
No worries, photos will be uploaded soon.

Yesterday after work, I went shopping hehehe.....but not for myself. Still saving the best for last, doesnt know what to get for myself...hmmm...

I bought a wallet and a matching car key pouch for my darl. He mentioned that hes getting a wallet for himself, I was quite surprise, cos hes the type that wont change wallet unnecessarily. I asked, what happend to his wallet. He showed me and really it need to be change. Pai koyak rabak dia pakai, so the good kan, unlike me, whenever I feel like changing one, I will just buy, even though its still in good condition.

Settled for Braun Buffel and he was sooooo happy with the surprise, and I love to go without him, cos easier for me to decide, if not there will be lotsa comment.

Suka member dpt advance christmas present, hahaha but then he said, I shall say " Hari Raya Haji present". Whateverlah darling, as long as u happy I happy. Tapi bdae present saya jgn lupa eh....*lol* (for sure Im joking here)

No comments: