Thursday, April 06, 2006

My nephew really gave us an April Fools joke....Well just kidding. What actually happened was, he, Ilham was hospitalised a day before his neneks birthday. Hes having this asthma history and my sis tried her very best bringing him to family doc including the 24 hrs clinic in the wee hours, just hoping that the asthma could go off with the help of the assistance at the clinics but they cant do anything.

He was referred to NUH but sis sent him to KKH instead. Poor Ilham, he was so down and refused to be warded. We had to really play part in assuring him that everything is gonna be alright.

Since hub was on duty on Sat, I stayed at the hospital all the way. By 8 we moved off, dh kena halau nyer pasal...*lol*

On Sun, hub came back to mums place cos I spent the night there. It was my mums 48th birthday. Seriously, we didnt get any cakes cos mum requested that she doesnt want any for this year cos she wants to go dating with dad....*ewah² bukan main lagi* but since Ilham was hospitalised all plans cancelled. By 3pm, we headed to the hospital, and Ilham was cheerful again. Alhamdulillah the intervals for puff is 3hrly, meaning he just need to maintain till he can stand up to 4hrly per puff then hes allowed to be discharge.

This year round, we celebrated my mums bdae in the hospital in the end. Luckily bil bought a cake for mum and in the end we sang her a birthday song in the ward (nasib at that time only 3 patient in the room). Mum was surprised and kept telling us not to sing any bdae song cos dia takut jadi salah pulak...nanti kena chase out....

And for this year I & hub got her the I-pamper....Hope u like it mum...

Happy belated 48th birthday to my loving mama, Hajah Edah Binte Haji Yunan...Semoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki dah dianugerahkan dgn kesihatan untuk jaga cucu² lagi...*lol*

I love u mama.....


No comments: