Thursday, April 20, 2006

Visit to his paede yesterday evening gave me a little relief. Throughout the whole day mum told me that Khairin doesnt have fever anymore.....coughing still but not as bad as before.

Ard 8pm we reached the clinic. Lucky we are 3rd in the list, if not....I cant imagine how long we got to wait. Upon seeing us, Dr Foo commented u look cheerful today....Yeah my baby darling looked very much better.

She checked Khairin and said, good, got progress out of danger already. But he still need to be puff with the ventolin. But the great news is that, starting from today, he doesnt need to be puff during the night sleep, just do it during the day and the last one will be at 10pm. Alhamdulillah, that was great news to me. At least I dont have to disturb him from his sleep, seeing him tersenggok-senggok when I wanted to place the chamber to his mouth. But upon seeing that monster chamber, mata member terbeliak.com...*lol*

Dr Foo gave next appointment on Monday to see if by the time, Khairin can go completely without puffs. I know and believe that my son can do it....Insya'Allah.

No comments: