Tuesday, May 02, 2006



On this date in 2005, at 0555hrs, I gave birth to my darling above. We decided to name him Ahmad Nur Khairin, kerana mama & papa taknak mengalah nyer pasal..so there goes N & K initials there.

How times flies, and I could still remember, how I went thru labour, alhamdulillah a short and smooth one, and for sure, its not a trauma for me....So baby lets move on for more...*lol*

To my darling, Khairin, may u be blessed with lotsa Iman and Taqwa, in good health and shape, and be a responsible boy/man to ur parents, elders, society and country (patriotic beb).....We all loves u for who you are....

Dun worry darling, how much I know u enjoy eating cakes, I will get one for u after work and we shall have a mini cake cutting ceremony, nak wait till the weekend cian takut air liur kamu tu meleleh terus. *now Im scratching head for another bdae on the 4th may....* my pockets are having holes already....alhamdulillah the progress packages saves me.....Thank U.....

p/s : Big thanks to the lovely lady, Im touched with the entry...(cute plak in superman gears)Not to forget thanks to all the birthday wishes for my son that I had received either thru sms, tagboards, emails, etc...Khairin, kalau dh besar nanti, remember to thank all aunties personally hor.....

No comments: