Monday, May 15, 2006

Im having probs with my shoutmix account. Any other users having the same prob as me?? hope ada, kalau tak tak best ah gini...*lol*

So in the meantime im using C-box till I find another substitution or the account will resume again.

Im sick, fever, flu and body ache.....Mcm nak patah² all the bones in my body especially my waist area.....Oh god I cant focus and Im weak in the brain right now.

Of all days, the flu came vigorously and stayed with me on Sunday....Chett!!! on mothers day. There goes my plan to go out and have fun. Hub was so kind, letting me rest but one little boy just cant let his mum take a break.

I planned to get a cake for mum for due to my absent minded, I didnt. So I tot to at least go out and get her something but.....with my condition, I just doesnt want things to go wrong...better stay indoor.

After mahgrib, I gather all my energy to meet my sis, mum and the rest at Northpoint. Sis giving mum a treat at Swensens. I didnt enjoy much cos I was not in the right mood. I apologise to mum for my taklawa.com face, and told her I.O.U.

About 10.15pm, made our way home. Hub and I decided to take a stroll back home, since Khairin is sleeping soundly in his Maclaren. All of them was surprised cos I stay blks away from them but doesnt want to take the feeder service.....Well bukan senang tau dpt berjln tiga-tigaan di bawah bulan mengambang...hehehe...

Singgah jap at the Silvercross Clinic to buy the chlorpheniramine tablet. Tunggu ubat jer berejam apa lagi kalau I wana get consultation....

Minutes before the day ends....Im looking forward for it...Wanna have my rest....

No comments: