Thursday, May 25, 2006

After work yesteryday, I went to meet her......Long time never see and yeah the internet brought us together again....

I could still remember her as one of my malay dance mate, shes simple, friendly and sweet looking. The meeting was arranged cos I didnt get to see her LIVE in her wedding attire cos I came late. Met her at Ct hall Station headed to Suntec for her shopping and rest & relax at Starbucks. I had Oreo Chessecake, and tried the Banana Caramel Frap. Sungguh mengeyangkan....hehehe For her...hmm..maybe can ask herself *grin*

Though the chit chat session was just a short one, I had fun sitting, gossipping with her *lol* mcm mana nyer sensational issue jer. Shes really a transformed individual and yeah marriage life makes u more berseri sis....(betul tak bedek). Can I have more Oreo Cheesecake please....*hahaha*

May we get to meet each other again and at that time, its gonna be my turn okies??

To Marlina & Faizal, may you have a blissful marriage till end of time. Dream, explore, make it a reality and grow old together....Insya'allah. Waiting for ur juniors....:)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marlina-my junior during sec sch days

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my banana caramel frap...thumbs up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hmmm cute lah tu

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the duo

No comments: