Tuesday, May 16, 2006

As mentioned in my previous entry, I wrote that I will share more about why I picked this skin.

Im an individual who treasures friendship. Lantaklah kau nak ckp apa pasal sipolan bin/bte sipolan, as far as it doesnt concern me, they are my friends....all of us have our own ways of thinking and wat is good for us doesnt mean good for others.

I have all this kinda people who tries to poison my mind about another party so wat I will do, I will be with them, and judge for myself. And upon knowing the truth, wat I will do then, try not to talk or involve in gossips....buat dosa noh *lol*

I used to have a best of friend....it was built during my starting of secondary education, we went thru lotsa ups and downs, we were each others mirror and would do anything to help one another. But Im at lost now, Im confused of y it had to end up this way. Was my marriage the reason of this drift, I also dont know.

Years after our secondary school days, we were will in contact, but after I got engaged and she got engaged, everything changes. I tried to sms her at least once twice a week, but the reply will come in weeks after that. And if she were to sms me, only god knows my excitement, to catch up lotsa things with her but, in the middle of smses, she stop and will only come back weeks/months after.

I could remember, how I forced myself in my sarat moment of pregnancy, made my way to her wedding, just to witness her big day, but that was the last time we met.

My dear friend, **s***, how i miss u and our days together....Please talk to me if I had done something that hurts u. I do not want our friendship that has been going on for 12years to go down the drain just like that.

No comments: