Thursday, May 11, 2006

At last, I managed to squeeze some time to update my blog. I was extremely busy with work after long holiday. Padahal annual leave deduct 3 days jer. So with the long interval from work, the morale to go back to work, looking all those documents were just blanks.

Despite having lotsa works, I still managed to revamp my layout. I fell in love with this layout the moment I preview it. Friends Are Forever..We need friends in our life, up and downs. And I hope the friendships that I built with anyone would last till the end of time....I treasure friendships.

Orait enough of being too sentimentel about friends, I will update on why I decided to use the skin in my next...next...entry cos for now, the main reason of this entry is about the event that took place last saturday.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all guest who turned up to celebrate my son's and niece birthday. Special thanks to her and her for coming, thanks for the gift, maaf kalau tak terlayan, I really felt bad for not being a good host.

I was so damn busy on that day, started from the day before, preparing all ingredients for the next day cooking. Mum told us to cook at her place, so that my place wont be in a mess....*lurve you mum* At about 11am, me, mum and dad proceeded to Northland pri to vote. It was my first time voting and it was such a breeze, no q's and it was done less than 5 mins. After that, went to Northpoint, to do last min shopping, and reached home almost 1pm. Hub was activated to Pasir Ris home, as mil need his help to prepare the bubur asyura. I cant come along cos my mums place was like tongkang pecah.....

By 2pm, fil and hub fectched us. Kaup all the barang from my mums place and dh mcm nak pindah rumah pulak & went to my home to kaup all my things. Reached there almost 3pm and oraganise for a while, eat lunch and then off we went to collect the birthday cakes, mil, sil and the barang² from pasir ris. The invite was 6pm onwards but time went so fast that at 6pm, I was still at Tampines mall. By the time reached back our chalet it was almost 6.45pm.

From the van, I saw her and I quickly made my move and got myself ready. Lucky my sis had get Khairin ready. So from there, people started to come in. It started to rain heavily about 8 plus and due to the heavy rain, guest had to stay longer, hub was all wet and due to that, we are not able to take any family pics. So sad!!! But at least I was grateful that the bdae baby was cooperative enough to forget about his early lights off and was still wide awake during the cake cutting ceremony.

By 9.30pm his eyes were tired and I prepared his milk and put him to sleep in the living room. Dh ngantuk sgt lah tu that budak² terpekik terpekau pun he tak sadar langsung. Ish!!!! Entertained the crowd and I received sms from A's saying that they are not coming coz its already late at night. I request her to come cos they are still guest around and lotsa food and finally she came.

Too bad the cake dh licin kena sebat, and A's jgn amik hati ok. The last guest left the place about 1am and by that time, I was of no energy but still managed to watch the GE results. Muka ada senyum....hehehe

Overall although it was such a tiring day, I enjoyed myself and hope that the guest njoyed too.

But I still owe hub a gift......Sorry darling. I have plan something but the weather is just not right. Dun worry, I will keep my promise....and until now its gonna be a secret. I hope Im able to get on with this plan.

For pics, u've got to wait cos I still doesnt have the time to transfer all the pics to my pc....Sorry folks!!!

No comments: