Friday, February 11, 2005

7th Month

7th Month


My appetite has improved...not tremendously but Alhadulillah and i hope to be able to gain somemore weight. Im now in my 7th month of pregnancy but had only gained 8kg so far....2 more months (+/-) to go, can i still reach the ideal weight gain during pregnancy??...Must make sure that i eat more....healthy food for sure.

So my next check-up will be on Monday morning, 14th Feb, and had purposely applied for one day leave as I wanna spend more time with hubby....Not because of V-day for sure....Its just coincidence that my appointment falls on that day....

Tot of looking ard for bb stuff...coz seriously i haven't got anything ready yet....Ntah kenapa...kept postponing the idea...Maybe because i got lots of things gonna be passed down from my sis...so the idea kept putting me off...Wat i need to buy... bottles, mittens, bootees, pillow, blanket...etc..etc...Dont know when i will get started....

No comments: