Friday, February 25, 2005

Inconsiderate Driver

Inconsiderate Driver


Left home late today as mama needs my help to pay her bills. So no chance that i could wait for an empty train, got to board the train that comes. A young malay girl, mus be a poly student, offered me her seat, Thank you, gal!! But too bad my sis got to stand.....So sis, apa lagi..no 4 lah hahaha!! But at last she got a chance to seat when the person beside me alighted at YCK.

Reached CT Hall @ 0859....OMG. Well as usual, i will alight @ kallang station and will continue my journey to work by bus. So from far i saw a bus approcahing, so apa lagi.....double up steps....Manage to board the bus..."Muka ada senyum"....But fuyoh, very the terrible smell. There were less than 10 passengers and I was wondering nie mana punyer orang yg tak mandi and bau kaki semerbak....The driver wasnt driving smoothly...kept pressing on the accelerator and release.....Mabuk man!! Then i could judge that he was an inconsiderate driver, coz at one bus stop, he closed the door even before the passenger had not fully board the bus....In my mind, if im alone alighting, i am gonna be in trouble....And it was true enough, pressed the bell, and for sure i got to wait till the bus stop coz of his way of driving. And i was alone to alight, tapped my Ez-link and belum sempat i step down one step pun he...wanted to moved off and the door closing...Nasib i hold to the handle, if not i would have fallen. Once i alighted, everyone in the bus was looking at me, too bad i couldnt see the face of the driver or else he would have got my piece of jelingan. I memorised the plate no and got the timing, and only one thing came to my mind.....Complain!!

Reached office, apologised to my colleague, but as promised i did bring lontong goreng for you....That was our breakfast....

No comments: