Monday, February 21, 2005

Almost Done

Almost Done


Actually, my whole body was aching....the reason...got to wake up early for one week straight......Saturday was my working sat, and after work went to my in laws place.....MIL cooked bubur Asyura...My first time tasting....Yummm....i fell in lurve with it.....Hahaha!! hubby is in trouble now.....if i crave for it again....he got to do something....Not that i dun wana learn, but at this moment, i got no mood to learn any new culinary skills...furthermore its a very tedious method of cooking....Got to use 11 different kinds of nuts....Its not the normal bubur masjid, its totally new for me. But already told myself, once i delivered my little prince, recovered, i will definitely learn. Left pasir ris @ 8pm and once reached home, iron my bajus + hubby's, for Sundays engagement invitation. Fuyoh!! kaki tak bleh carry!!

All right, at the moment, im done with the layout of my blog. But please...please...please....bear with me if this blog seems ada cacat cela...hahaha....testing2....in fact still learning.....

So behind outcome of my blog yg tak seberapa nie , yg i meddle sana sini, i wld like to say thanks, yg tak terhingga buat
Ezayu & Fiza for guiding me thru out this process....Thanks once again...I owe both of u some treats....hehehe....Im serious.

No comments: