Thursday, February 24, 2005

Books & Durians

Books & Durians

Received sms from Frina this morning, informing she has safely given birth to a healthy baby girl ...Syukur Alhamdulillah....3.4kg, wow!! semangatnya.....So going by the list @ pkh.com, im no 5 in the queue......Seramnya!!!! But i doesnt wanna think too much of the labour pain now.....Just wanna enjoy my baby's presence in my womb before he's officially out.

Yesterday after work i went to library @ Sun Plaza...Just find myself bored, got nothing to do so gielah pinjam buku. Hubby met me there as he was from Sembawang Wharves, bagui jugaklah kalau tak boring seh sorang2. I borrowed books on labour, breastfeeding, while hubby borrowed on Iraqs and Sejarah. Well didnt spend so much time there, once we got that interest us, we made our way out. I was actually looking for another book tapi, still on loan....Nampak2 kenalah call lagi.

Since i've been craving for durians since 2 weeks ago, tak dpt2, i decided to head to Angie the Choice and got myself Durian Roll instead......Terantuk!! Dah lama tak makan so....i ate 2...nie pun rasa2 mcm nak gie beli lagi...kwang...kwang...kwang....

Tdy i was informed that NLB, Woolands Centre Branch got the book that i was looking for. So apa lagi....Gonna go there today and get the book....

No comments: