Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Tired

Tired!!


Actually i woke up in the morning with a tummy ache. Bersimpul, pintal nie perut, tot of going to clinic but, jugdement right, its only once i got to rush to toilet.

Oh ya!! Got attack by simpul biawak for 2 days straight. Early monday morning, i accidentally straighten my legs so hard that "ouch'!! I woke my sis up, hehehe i got her to sleep with me as hubby is on duty and my bro in law on nite shift. Kena marah pagi2 buta, tak pakai selimut nyer pasal...So hot!! malas lah nak kai selimut. And in fact i could still feel the pain all the way. Msg hubby and told him, coz i realise..selalu kena biler dia duty.....And he told me kalau tak penat after work nanti, he will massage and help me with some stretching....Penat tak penat.....I make sure he do it!! So bad of me.

Apa lagi....time for tido.....And it attacked me again, and he got to do his task hehehe..Kesian plak tgk dia...But luckily this time wasnt as bad as the nite before. And my little prince cant stop kicking....these two days, to hyperactively doing his sommersaults......Taking the chance kot!! before he get too cramp and got no chance to turn anymore......Mcm bapak dia lah..terbalik saner sini...

At work, i got to do the IR8A for the company, huh!! me?? Well, for sure i am furious coz, mcm nak ckp jer..."Its not my concern" just like that someone, but....tak terkeluar tu words...I still love my job and not easy to get a job nowadays so...buat ajerlah even though i grumble a lot....(Grumble to myself). Talked to A's about this and how i wish A's could comeback and return to her designation....Less problems less stress.....

I was thinking, bagus jugak my EDD wld be in May, if not, the company gonna be in great mess...Accounts lum siap for audit, just dun know, and dun wanna comment. I really hope that i can still work till the day of my labour, then i am able to help out bits, not for his sake...but for the company...I owe the company too much, so the best way is to help when they are in need.

No comments: