Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Weekends.....

Weekends

Well, really dont know what to write about.....I now realise, nak update entry pun kena ikut mood :)

Over the weekend, spent my days at home....So bored!!! Initially my mum nak gie Arab St on sat, but in the end tak jadi....Biler my sis came over to cook Asam pedas ikan sembilang, my mum pun keluarkan ikan pari dia and start cooking Ikan Pari Bakar....Arab St pun ntah kemana...Actually i got nothing in mind of what to buy....even though i got this kain from mum but dun wanna get it tailored now coz...no point nanti dah meletup...surely body measurement change. Mum aje nak beli kain for lining. So in the end satu hari suntuk, i was @ hm......Nak ajak hubby jln2 pun ntah, like no idea of where to go.

On Sunday, tot nak gie rumah inlaws but...my heartburn spoilt my mood. (Got difficulties to sleep oredi...And now every nite hubby got to rub some ointment before i go to my wonderland)....At 2pm his bro called him....wanna hubby join him playing soccer @ Northbrooks Sec Sch.....:( Hubby was reluctant to go, coz he said then i will alone @ home coz mum went JB. Then surprisingly...i was the one telling him to go... Lagipun dekat jer dgn rumah, kalau tak preggy i dah stunt tu basikal, ikut sekali hehehe...Cos i thought then i could go out to library but.....the rain made me change my mind....Kat rumah lagi....satu hari suntuk. There goes my super boring Weekends....

No comments: