Friday, March 18, 2005

Leaving

Leaving


Received the news as soon as my boss came in yesterday. "He" is leaving. Had submitted his resignation letter. The one i am referring to is our company's accountant. I was speechless and seriously got nothing to comment. I was asking myself, am i relieved or sad? Hehehe...seriously some part of me i am very relieved....Well people may think that "Eh!! This woman, here people talking about people resigning, she is so heartless to feel relieve....One reason, when you face this kinda situation then u will be able to understand. Seriously, i had control and tolerated all the nonsense and in fact, i had already got a plan in mind. For sure its not something bad....what i had initially plan was to find another job during my confinement. Its either he or me go crazy!!! Hahaha...

I guess he decided to call it quits due to the heated arguement at work on Wednesday morning. It was the first time in my coming 4yrs of serving here, i witnessed my boss temper, he got so mad and furious. *Dag dug...dag dug* and this budak kecik pun pandai, he didnt kick me at all....

One thing that really made my boss mad was he (accountant) kept on tegakkan benang basah....kept telling lies and kept saying the word "Swear to Allah"....The fact is the boss himself, had witnessed few incidents whereby he was so careless in his work, but he just kept quiet, as he wants the accountant to rectify the problems himself, but the incident that took place before the arguement cant be tolerated any longer. Complains kept coming in and for sure it involves the company as we are just a small firm.

Since then, he (accountant) kept giving me a stare....as if it was me to sabotage him...If im really that evil, i would have done it long ago, why must i wait till now....Im going on my leave soon, so it really doesnt bother me. Though in this kinda stage, i make sure that i can come to work everyday, even when there are times when i really need a break. I dun intend to start maternity leave earlier too, i hope i can still work till the day my bb wanna be out from his mums tummy.

Ya'Allah, kau kabulkanlah doa ku......

No comments: