Friday, March 04, 2005

Wat!!

Wat!!

What a day to start with....Really made me furious early morning. Well as usual reached office, do the necessary things. Then i saw this 'someone' kept looking at me wheneva i walk pass. Then i realise, maybe he wants to use my terminal for email to our auditor. Then after i cleared my things, i asked him :-

Me : "You wanna email now?"
He : "Yes, Please...Please..."
Me : Ok can go to my place now..." (i walked off)
* and guess what, he called me and handed 3 diskettes to me.....
What the heck!!!
Me : "You got to do it yourself, sir. Cant always ask people to do it for you, Im going for my maternity leave soon, u have to learn to be independent"
*with such unhappy face he walked towards my table.
He : "Now, I have been working for so many years....From the time, using the manual typewritter...I know how to do it, but u see i got so many things and work to do..."
(e'eh mamat nie....If you say u know how to do it, y are u still terkial-kial, looking high and low for icons of email...I got to show him in details..click here...click there....)

Till one stage i cant assist anymore coz...i myself dun know how to do it....

He : (looked at my face).."You dont know.....How ah....like that"
Me : (in my heart)...Tot u have been working for years and knows how to do it....U asking me silly question...

This person likes to be spoon feed every time...Maner leh tahan!!.. And i paling pantang, if people is coaching you, u just listen for the sake of listening and argue....And wont take the initiative to write down so in future u can refer.....GGGrrhhh!!!

Well since yesterday night i was having this pain....which i dun know how to describe....Its not kicking that i was enduring, but....like stretch all ard the tummy, and it was very painful when the place that was stretched was at the sides..My mum massage my stomach and this boy will start when my mums hand was off....Takut nenek eh!! Hahaha!!! At least the pain subside and i could sleep well, if not....MC ler jawabnya....

But now, i got this pain coming on and off again.....

Well, another problem.....my tops are a problem now.....All the bajus that i have, can still masuk, tapi part hip!!! Aiyo.....*scratch my head* Now kalau nak beli, nanti pakai sekejap jer....I got to termenung depan almari oredi.....

No comments: