Saturday, March 19, 2005

Oh My Leg

Oh My Leg


Wat a weekend, i gonna feel that my weekend this week would be gone very fast. Y i say so...coz im working today...What to do!! Just cant wait for the day of labour...Hahaha!!! Mcm real jer pompan nie...Yalah sometimes i do feel nervous thinking of might take place during labour but at times too i just wanna get over it soon.

Yesterday night, i was shocked to see my leg.....Oh oh!!! It started to swell already...Initially it started with underneath my foot, when i walk i could feel like pins poking in. Now i make sure i put my slippers at home...cos before this i tend to bochap. I told hubby to look at my leg and he said "Aiyo!!! rasa sakit tak??" Taklah sakit pun cuma mcm terasa sungguh the weight everytime when i stand. Plus, my knee too wheneva i squat down to pick something up, can feel the pinch!!!...

Perut ku kecil, bb ku ringan, tapi rasa jugak berat dia....Confirm nie mesti berat dosa...*LOL*

Time flies fast lagi, in half an hour i gonna knock off....

Have a great weekend

No comments: