Tuesday, March 15, 2005

32 weeks

32 Weeks


Wow!! that fast, i am in my 32 weeks oredi....Am i ready?? I, myself not sure....Not of the responsibility of becomming a mum of course...but going thru the labour....Can i pull thru, can i make it?? This questions always come to my mind, till i start to talk rubbish with hubby...Yg dia pulak tukang melayan!! Ewah2...When this comes, istifar and zikir is my solution....I got to be strong!!

Yesterday went SGH. Everything fine, i gain alot tapi bb's 1.6kg mcm terperanjat gitu tapi, hearing my gynae saying that, the growth and everything else good and my bb not too big and not too small, i felt so relieve. Ikut mak dia mmg baka kiut miut....*LOL*

Finish my discussion session with gynae, i was so surprised to see the crowd...Nasib baik my appointment @ 9am, kalau tak i will be one of the sardine there hehehe...So next stop, to fill up my tummy yg dah bermain music since just now...Apa tak, it was already 11.30am....Walk to the housemen canteen and tiba2 i almost slip, luckily i was holding hubby's hand, if not dah step 7, si makyong nie....Lucky enuff, i had used my right leg to support my hips if not, my bump wld have kissed the ground F.O.C. Hubby wanted me to sit dulu but i just buat bodoh.....Maintain malu beb!! Hehehe...Since it was not that painful i decided to just continue walking. I grip hubby tightly from then on.

Since we got to return library books, we headed to Sun Plaza then, and i could already feel the pain on my whole right leg. I didnt inform mum bukannya apa tak nak make her risau, dun think many2....I just make sure that bb is as active as usual..and he is indeed...Reached home before 2pm and i kena jadi part time maid gak, jaga the 3 musketeers and for hub, he was sleeping the whole afternoon, jealous man!!! Takpelah....

But i got other plan, dia dah tido satu hari suntuk, at nite he got to massage me till i tido.....and yeah he did tat....Tq hubby.....love u many2....

No comments: