Monday, December 12, 2005


Ayunnie Md Fahmi
Pic courtesy of Baby's Momma
Sat, it was raining cats and dogs. Had initially planned to visit the new ibu earlier but we had to wait till the rain stops. By that time we got ready ot was almost 6pm. I dun feel easy to visit newborn baby after mahgrib but this time I really got to. Sorry A's if I took ur rest time. If I didnt visit her last Sat, I cant seem to get it done any time this week as I would be very very tight. This coming weekend will my uncle's wedding...so confirm my weekend will be burn with the wedding.
Ayunnie is small in size, too small that I felt quite kekok to hold her. Nice features she has and among the three shes the only one who has hidung mancung...So when besar later sure jambu one hor...hehehe.
I tried to show Khairin that I got a baby, but this son of mine gave me his Mr beans look instead. A's pun kata dia lum tau lagi.....Maybe lah...But on a second try, he wanted to hold the babe...oh no way son...!!! I was craddling the newborn baby and it suddenly flashed back to the time when I first had Khairin on my arm, the feeling of excitement is there...Mcm nak plan for no 2 jer hehehe
Yesterday at 7.45 it was bedtime for Khairin. Made his milk, put him in his cot but he cried instead. Eh dah kenapa pulak budak ni?? Selalunya ok jer...leh tido sendiri but yesterday he was so different. I put him on the carpet, but no different either. In the end I put on on my arm and lay together with him and our head together. No more crying heard..He smiled instead followed by some giggles...
Oh Khairin nak mama peluk mcm baby eh??? Khairin dah besar tau...no more little baby like Ayunnie....Khairin dah tuek...bak papa kata mcm baby kawak...hahaha!!! While changing his diaper I quote this "Alahai...mcm maner nak plan baby no 2 eh....baby no 1 nie dah pandai cemburu....so papa we got to plan wisely *evil grin*
ps : Sorry A's other pics lum sempat upload lah.....tgklah when I ada free time I will get it done....And for more updates on my wkend will be updated in due course heheh...

No comments: