Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ok dokie, bear for long entry...Padan dgn muka gue...saper suruh tak update!!!!

Im am really BUSY at work. The only time I get to update my blog will be at work. "Weii bukan curik tulang hor.....I will only update when I really have the free time or during lunch "(like now).

Last Weds and Thurs, I was on MC. Flu, cough and fever came to give me a visit. Thats me!! Kalau sakit sungguhlembik.com. My whole body was aching like apa ntah. Hubby offered to massage but I screamed instead. "Sorry hubby" and yes even a slight touch caused soo much pain. Given medication and 2 days of rest. I went to my mums place instead cos I know I cant handle Khairin plus my condition alone. So my routine :- eat, medication, sleep, eat medication, sleep...bagus jugak tgh week of the month so I really had ample of rest. The main reason, I do not want Khairin to get sick as well.

Friday was still weak but I still made myself to work....and I was very BUSY again. 3 L/C shipments and I shld say I was very kwai...to work and work without access to the internet *phew*

Sat, hubby surprised me with "blink...blink" I was speechless never I thought this wish would come true at this moment. It was .73ct in white gold and hubby told me that if I wanna it to be in yellow gold plated we can go back to the shop and have it done. True...I prefer it to be in yellow gold as I find it more suitable and will go well with my other gold accessories, when tetiba ada white gold mcm out of the ring gitu.

So 4 days on my finger now its back to the shop for gold plating...Oh!!! I miss it...Cepatlah Friday hehehe... Spent the nite at mils place, as we got a wedding at Bukit Panjang to attend...No doubt nak ikutkan dari Yishun nearer but mil will be with fil jer...so my younger sil smsed me and ok Iza no prob. Putting effort to be a filial menantu bukan anak hantu...Lagipun Khairin cucu mereka jugak nanti people will have the thot I besarkan my family jer....nanti tak kenal nenek papa lagi susah.


Yesterday and Monday I was BUSY again, and I had stared on the pc for long...Yalah lum baik tul dah ngadap pc....and lama plak tu...till my brain went berserk. My head went spinning and I really felt soo heavy...mcm nak amik hammer and hammered it down. The I started to feel nausea and felt like crying. Took a cab to Yishun and get hubby's help to register for me and get a Q number at 24 hrs clinic while I made my journey there. I was like a fish without water in the cab. Should I throw up or can I control. I do not have empty plastic bag with me....Arrghh...So much problems. I felt like asking the driver to speed up but hes already speeding. Reached my destination and kerana terlalu kelam kabut nak kuar, I knock my head on the taxi door frame...Ouch!!! Seriously I was not my day...Macam kentang.

Cun² reach there it was my turn hubby saw me pressing my head and I told him, its my clumpsy clowny day. The doctor prescribed me with medication and I ate one that will control my nausea feeling *shoo shoo* Rested at the clinic for a while and I was back to myself only that I started to talk rubbish which hubby found me giler sikit....He joke to me saying that I should go back to the doctor hahaha!!!

So dah ok kan, next stop pasar malam. Got my cheese hotdog, goreng pisang for my nieces and nephew and buah berangan for all of us. Had dinner and rested awhile at my mums place, and then its home sweet home time....by then my migraine struck again. Hubby being kind gave me my medication and told Khairin u got to behave son, mama is sick....thats wat I heard and after that I was already gone....Khairin cried pun I tak tau....Well doctor tu kata after mkn ubat, darken the room and rest....sleep....so I follow lor.....hehe

No comments: