Thursday, December 29, 2005

Im sorry to those whos been waiting for my pics during the holiday.
Apart from tired...hub is down with high fever from Tuesday afternoon. Temperature went up and down. Being so degil, he doesnt want to go to clinic in the evening when i touched his forehead, it was damn hot.

I was on MC yesterday, I was feverish too and at same time, I had an interview. I didnt want to go for the interview as I had developed a last min fever. But rather than I got to plan for leave, better I just make full use of the day. Pros and cons.....5 days week but salary wise lower than what I earn now. One straight bus from my town but...walking in is damn far. Yes I know I cant get everything....U want this u wont get this....Leaving my option open.

Today Im not in focus after I received this sms
...They took Khairin oredi...

Being a sensitive mum, my tears flow.....Am I being selfish here?? I dont know....

Khairin....if u can hear me my dear son, Im mising u like crazy...I just dun know why...Even if its just for a day, and you will be back with me...I find it difficult to focus .....I dun have the concentration to work....Ya'Allah please give me the stregth to overcome the day...till I meet my sweetheart again...

No comments: