Monday, December 19, 2005

Minnie Result
Minnie Mouse

Which DISNEY character are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla

This time tried yg nie plak...minnie mouse?? mcm ada yg tak kena jer khekhe...
decided to do this test, hoping it could brush away my feeling of blues on Monday

Was tired over the weekend during my uncles wedding. Busy merewang since friday...but merewang dgn Khairin dah cukup. Hes soo the afraid of people...susah gak ni mcm...

Sat : It was my working sat and after work, I went to D'Nona...for Indian Head Massage. If you people had watched TGIF 2 weeks back, they showed this service. Since Im prone to migraine, mum and hubby suggested I give it a try. *thumbs up for the service*. Memang lah sakit, but I try to tahan, kalau tak mcm mana nak relaxkan urat² yg dah tense...I decided to sign up for the package and will get ear candling for free...After kena urut, quickly took a cab to yishun. Didnt get to follow for the nikah and was quite upset....All my cousins went..so yg tertinggal sis and me...padan muka dua beradik nie hehehe...

Sun : Mama did 3-tier pulut for the pengantin. Good try mama....woah² leh buat bisness nie mcm. Ikut pengantin for bertandang, I left Khairin with hubby since he does not want to follow. So apa lagi....dah ada chance nak merayap...ingatkan leh lah tangkap glamour...but hmm...my niece was clingy...ish!!! rosak progame jer....hahaha..Oleh kerana ikut bertandang nyer pasal, I didnt get to meet my inlaws....They reached at 1 plus...Dahlah tk dpt visit them, coming wkend nie plak, Im going for a holiday cum wedding...Nampak² gaya countdown kat pasir ris lah nie...Insya'allah..

No comments: