Monday, September 05, 2005

...Barbeque...

Saturday - left home at 12noon. Headed to pasir ris home. Mil and sils were all waiting to see my kimi hehehe...Didnt visited mum last week as she was away to Kuala Lumpur to visit my elder sil. And Iza just came back from the US. Spent the whole afternoon with them and sempat follow them to jemputan at Tampines. By 6.30, all of us headed to Pasir Ris Park for my dearest sis barbeque. Let the pictures do the talking....click ->Barbeque at Pasir Ris UOB Bungalow
Only managed to get these shots and the sad news is that rainwater gets into my darling Finepix F440...Oh no!!! Sorry dear husband, as it was partly my fault.....It rained suddenly and we were all busy sheltering ourselves when I totally forgot abt the digicam that I had left in the tent. So I guess water must have got through it.....Lucky enough we had bought the extended warranty and will bring it to the shop for repair.....

Well since khairin had turn 4months, I had started to give him his cereals.....Though its more advisable to feed by spoon, sometimes when things get too stress up I would use the bottle. He enjoys it more and wont get irritated....Khairin darling, mama wanna feed u sayang....whenever I have the time, I wanna avoid the bottle, but I cant bear to see u crying and I got no choice but to give u through bottle....maybe its still early, I will definitely keep on trying...->Khairin turns 4month

No comments: