Friday, September 02, 2005

He turns 4

Thanks to Ida and Rina......Yup i will take care and mamam the obats....

Today khairin turns 4 mths. So fast!! Looking at his progress daily, weekly and monthly, Im contented with it. But at same time, Im beginning to miss the days when he was just out from my womb. His tiny body, so red and fragile, cradling him on my arms and not to forget those bedungs moment.

What SIL said is true. This was when I showed her that khairin can turn his body fully. She said not too fast boy..we will miss those moments when u only know about sleeping with one position.

And as for me, the most thing that Im gonna miss is his baby's smell with the uweeks etc...its gonna disappear bit by bit. Then it will be haprak time...hehehe.

Ytdy, I was covered with MC. It was on weds evening, I really felt soo weak. Did my consultation and told the doc what I had experienced. She told me its some kind of virus and Im running a temperature up and down. Advise me to monitor my condition and to take my temperature hourly and avoid heavy foods for the time being. No sharing of utensils and food...Sakit apa nie???

She gave me the triggering factors that I have to avoid and to eat my medicines regularly if I do not want my condition to worsen.

Alrite here are pictures of my sweetheart that was captured this morning...



No comments: