Saturday, September 10, 2005

Cant be BOTHERED

Just dun understand the whole situation now. I got so many things in my mind. Career switch or bear with it... My patience is reaching its limit oredi. Im just thinking how long more I can go through this. Fact is the environment Im in...Working environment to be precise. Smoke everywhere...and this is the factor that has caused my head to go damage. Smoking den u can call it here.

I dun know who to blame?? Myself or these smokers..Yes I earn my monthly salary here but does it mean my health will be at risk?? I just dont know how to explain but whenever Im being sandwich between my career and my superior my thoughts go haywire. And also i dun understand WHY some human beings are so damn inconsiderate and never have bit of respect. If before this, U know where to proceed to lit ur cigarette, y not now?? And y must U add on to the air pollution that has already been polluted??

And y are so jealous of me keep on going leave or even MC. Got the cheek to ask, "The boss allow to go on MC every week eh?" Bloody idiotic moron....If Im sick, it means Im really sick...Im not an MC Queen for your info....What u tink i suka2 go clinic and pretend to have diarrhoea or would say, "Yes doc, Im having migraine." but doesnt even now what is migraine....If u dont know what is migraine, dun even think of having it....Kept piciting ur head, for what?? to seek attention or sympathy....Boleh blah ah...

Am i sensitive?? I know im not, but people think otherwise....As far I know, im someone flexible....I dun boot lick to please people, its up to u to judge me but dun judge me on others comments, be with me, be my friend then judge me....but if u hapen to provoke me......thats it....

If you want people to respect you, prove to them that u ought to be respected and u will earn the respect.

No comments: