Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My Poor Boy

Yesterday I was on urgent leave....Due to the reason of my precious little Khairin. On Monday evening when I picked him up from mama's place, Narti told me that Khairin was crying most of the time and she said, his body was warm. Quickly checked on him...I tink hes having fever. Since mama was not @ hm, Narti doesnt give him any medicines. She was worried if my face was to turn one kind...Nah!! its ok, we never know that Khairin would get his fever on that day.

Checked his temperature, but it just shows 36.5. Waited for mama and off we went home. He wasnt crying, wasnt cranky, he just lay down quietly and soon dozed off. I gave him the fever syrup every 4hrly.

At 5.30, I heard husband calling his friend informing that hes not going to work as Khairin is having high fever....

??Quickly woke up and touched Khairin's forehead, Ya'Allah, its burning hot. Sponge him and call the bb clinic hotline. Dr Foo advised us to continue sponging him and bring Khairin to her clinic. Initially I wanted to go work, but upon seeing him like that, I just couldnt bear to leave him under the care of husband alone.

Smsed my colleague and decided to cancel my half day leave for (today) and will be on urgent leave instead. The leave was applied for his 2nd dose of 5 in 1. Got ready and made our way to the clinic by 8.30am. Now he started crying his heart out. Luckily bof of us were ard, if not tak taulah, mcm maner nak react.

Had his temperature taken and it showed 39.5....My poor sweetheart, my heart really ached when I see u in pain. First on the list, Ahmad Nur Khairin. He was restless in Dr Foo's room and doesnt co-operate when she wanted to see his throat. She assured me its cold and told me to give his medicines on time. Out from the room, he was so kwai...no more crying...Kids they are smart kan?? Bila nak jumpa doc mcm nak rak di buatnya. We waited for a while as I need to enquire abt their 5 in 1 jab.

I see that my annual leave are getting lesser and nanti by time raya, no more leaves left...Ni yg tk best. I planned to get his jab done at Dr Foo's clinic at least I can go during the weekend or after work....

And now Im at work, my worries were reduced when on the way to mama's place, Khairin kept giggling and talking to himself...No more the "ayam berak kapur" look....Thats my boy.....Hes back to his normal self.....Luv u darling....*kiss kiss*

No comments: