Monday, September 26, 2005

Tagged Again

Alamak first day of the week dh kena perah otak?? Terima kasih to sweet Syazah....Oh dlm baik awak sabo kita balik eh...*biasa dia* hehehe..

Orait beta do it fast...nak kena cari mangsa lagik...

Seven things that (will) scare me
1) Cockroaches
2) Dogs
3) Open sea
4) The last breadth of my lurve ones
5) Pati ikan haruan polleny
6) Pool of blood
7) Train stop for long time in tunnel

Seven things I like the most
1) Vacations (no matter long/short)
2) Precious moments with my 2 guys
3) "Rape" my son heheh
4) My L.V. bag (bought with my first bonus)
5) Pastas
6) Shopping ; with my mama, papa and husband paying
7) Suprises

Seven most important things in my room
1) My bed (takde bantal pun takpe)
2) My wedding potrait on the wall
3) Aircon/kipas
4) Clock with date
5) T.V.
6) Bel'Air
7) Big bb bottle piggy bank (all coins will be contributed there at the end of the day)

Seven random facts about me
1) Jovial
2) Kepala batu
3) Expressive
4) So....difficult to give a smile
5) Can forgive but will never forget
6) Not easily influenced by peoples comment on another individual (i lurve to be with them b4 judging them)
7) Too sensitive with dust (sinus will start and will sneeze out loud like nobody's business)

Seven things I plan to do before I die
1) Repent
2) Settle all debts
3) Be a SAHM
4) Be a good individual to all my status
5) Provide good environment for education and moral for my son and future children insya'ALLAH
6)To mecca for haj/umrah with my family insya'ALLAH
7) To take care of my husband and kids in any conditions they may be and make them the happiest people on earth

Seven things I can do
1) Cook (nak pikat husband melalui perutnya)
2) Spend hours in front of my pc
3) "Ukur jalan" hehehe...walk and walk w/o rasa penat (kalau dh penat...hubby lah mengubatnya)
4) Travelling to Perak in coach when I was 6mths preggy
5) Go for thrilling rides
6) Jump from the bus when I was 8tmhs preggy (giler punyer budak, but must make sure got other passengers alighting after me)
7) Bake cookies for raya (ada nak tempah??)

Seven things I cant do
1) Drive (PHOBIA)
2) Sleep w/o husband giving me a goodnite kiss (kalau dia duty lain criter lerr...)
3) Be a good cook like my mama
4) Be a blood donor
5) Hide my feelings
6) Reading manuals (if novels or mags OK)
7) Spend the nite alone when hubby on duty though nw I have Khairin to accompany

Seven words I say the most
1) Ah?
2) Apa jer
3) Bedek
4) Hola
5) Eh??
6) Luv u
7) Bean..bean (coz my son lurves giving us his Mr Beans look)

Seven celeb crushes
1) Ako Mustapha
2) Ari Wibowo
3) Brad Pitt
4) Anuar Zain
5) Alan Smith
6) Ariel (Peter Pan)
7) Jon Bon Jovi

Seven people I'll love to see doing this...
1) madamde
2) Girlnani
3) Hunny
4) Nura
5) Nunah
6) Fiza
7) Haslina

K gals if u already been tagged before i forward, just ignore...:)

P/s to syazah..Now then i can continue my lunch....hehehe...

No comments: