Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Reading Frina's entry, made me recall the incident that took place in early 2003. My parents involved in in hit & run accident @ the malaysia highway. Still remember vividly @ midnight, my parents got ready and waited for my aunt and uncle to fetch them. I was informed that they were going to KL, for some medical treatment for my aunty who were diagnosed with cervix cancer. Before they left, when I salam mama, I felt so different, a strange feeling struck me, I kissed her forehead and waved her goodbye from the kitchen's window. Immediately I did my sunat prayer with the doa still fresh in my mind, "Ya'Allah, tidak pernah hambaMu berperasaan sebegini, selamatkan segalanya, dan jauhkan sesiapa sajer terutama mama/papa ku dari segala musibah.

I cant sleep, I kept tossing and turning and managed to doze off. Suddenly I shouted the word "Yong Peng", woke up, istifar and told myself, its just a nightmare. Woke up at 6am, did my subuh prayer and I received a call from my another aunt, informing me that the car my parents were in met with an accident at Yong Peng. I felt extremely weak and immediately rushed to my sis placce to break the news to her. Tried calling papa but theres no connection. Managed to get hold of my aunt who were with them, she told me not to worry, as my mums condition was not serious. I dun give a damn, serious atau tidak, shes my mum, for sure I need the assurance in front of my eyes that she ok. Arrange for a transport to bring us to Batu Pahat Hospital. I just dun understand certain people, who can actually treat this like an outing....Bring the whole family...I just dun have the mood to say a thing.

During the journey, my mind was in total mess, I just kept saying my doa and hope the assurance that my aunt gave me was true. Due to the lateness, we selisih jln and decided to meet at my aunty's place in Johor. Upon seeing mama, I knew shes having internal injury. She felt so nausea and kept vomitting and these people just got the cheek to tell my mum, rest dulu and eat something. She threw up everything that she eat....Then I knew something is just not right. Mama being someone who is so humble, just kept quiet and goes with their rhythm. I mcm nak call ambulance, straight bring her back to Singapore.

At 3pm decided to leave JB, for my sis, my bro, me and dad, we insisted to be in the same car as her. Reached SGH A&E at 4.30pm and theres so many procedures that the situation really got on my nerves. Papa, my aunty and uncle just received outpatient treatment. Mama was pushed to ward and the surgeon came and told us, why did we took long to come...Shes in critical stage. They had to postpone other operations and mama have to be operated by that night jugak. Initially we tot it affects her arm only, but the doc saw that her stomach was infected. They got to op her stomach before they can do the arm.

Ya'ALLAH, I cried and cried cos I dun wanna lose my mum...Shes the only person I have in this world.....Shes my everyting.....At that moment, while waiting for the surgery, it reflected on hw bad I was, how stubborn I was when shes there for me...I long for her hug and warmth of her love, I want to hug her and make her happier than before. Please Allah give me another chance to be filial daughter to her.....

I dun wana go home, I want to be with her. For two times in my life, I dun get to see my 2 lurve ones during their last breathe and I dun want it to happen again. Alhamdulillah everything done and the surgery that suppose to take 2 hrs dragged to 8 hrs ending at 4am. Mama was pushed to the Intensive Care Unit and it hurts me even more to see all the tubes and metals objects on her....She was asleep, I kept talking to her, ask for her forgiveness and spending 3 days at ICU, she was transfered to normal ward....Hw happy I was and Im grateful to Allah for giving my mama the strength to pull through....

How much I love my mama....is how I want to be love by my son and future children Insya'ALLAH.

No comments: