Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dari ulat jadi kepongpong...
Tidur lena dlm kelongsong...
Tiba masa kelongsong pecah... *pup*
Jadilah rama² yg indah...
Rama² terbang meriahnya...
Hisap madu di kebun bunga...
Sungguh cantik tiada diwarna...
Tapi sayang tak hidup lama...

Imagine I got to sing this lullaby, repeat and repeat to make my lil Khairin sleep now. Bila mama dia nyanyi dia pun sibuk humming oooo...aaa...konon² jadi back up singer ler.....But in fact is cute, cos when i stop he will continue humming and soon will realise that I dah stop and he will start crying again.....Ish!!! Budak nie...sometimes while singing I yg in the end dozed off...hehehe...

Actually this song totally went off my mind. Come to think of it, I lurve to sing it to him every night w/o fail while hes enjoying his moments in my womb, playing with waves. All thanks to my lovely niece Wani for introducing this song to me....Whenever Im too tired, she will take turn to sing.

Hai Khairin lagu nie bleh ah mama nyanyikan...kalau nak lagu CT ke, liza hanim ke...jgn harap eh, u will wail instead....

No comments: