Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sat : Khairin was fetched by MIL&SIL at 4pm. Sempat gak I made marcaroni for them, mandikan Khairin and hug him as if theres no tomorrow. Felt really sad to part with him. No doubt sometimes Khairin sleep over at my mums place but the feeling lain, maybe because its nearer to my home, like this its gonna be at Pasir Ris. I sent them to the main road, kiss him again and once they are in the cab, I quickly walked away...and of a sudden I really missed him...

Sun : In the morning went to market with husband. Masak sotong santan. In the mid of cooking, husband phone rang. It was MIL and asking what time nak dtg amik Khairin...Husband and I was laughing...And replied nanti ah petang2, kasi ah chance sikit hehehe...But MIL kata eh anak kau kan...Lagipun dia asik nangis, mlm tido pun tk nyenyak.My husband said nantilah genapkan 24 jam confirm Khairin will stop his merengek. I tak sampai hati, I wanna grab my son at that moment gak. After lunch, we decided to leave for Pasir Ris. Took a bus there, yalah dh lama tau tak dating2 hehehe.

Saw my FIL with Khairin, dia bawak cucu dia jln2, hidup udara petang....So kita tanyer lah, betulke yg mak ckp, then he said nolah. Khairin slept at 8.oopm pastu midnight my SIL kasi susu, trus tido pai pagi....Alhamdulillah thats my boy. So stayed there till 8pm, SIL cooked beef beehoon..Lama seh tak makan. Overall Im happy with the whole situation. I dun have the half hearted feeling anymore if they wanna Khairin sleep there again in future. Like my mama said, " Jgn lokek2, tu pun keluarga dia jugak, nanti dh besar kalau dia tak rapat lagi susah"...

Mon : At work, as per normal, nothing great happened.

Indah ingin mengambil kesempatan ini, mengucapkan Selamat Menjalani Ibadah Puasa khas sekali buat semua teman2 bloggers & semua umat Islam sedunia.

No comments: