Friday, October 14, 2005

Finally its friday....Really have been looking forward for the weekend. For tomorrow and sun, not sure if hubby will be working.....

I really need to catch on my sleep....Been super duper tired lately...Oh my whats the matter...I dun normally get tire easily but nowadays the batt seems so low. Yestesday after break fast, had this stingy feeling at my abdomen....Member pun happy ah, mungkin to sign nak "red light"...but there isnt....huhuh

Please come and visit me....not because I want to escape fasting but...Im scared.

Got this test from Mummy to3 and Mayang blog, and heres my result :-

bila tgk result tu teringat pulak last wednesday I wore baju kurung to work..feeling2 mcm wanita melayu terakhir gitu..kwang...kwang..kwang...

You are a Traditional! You're soft, gentle and will be a great mother!
Traditional

What is your style of 'hijab'? (for ladies only)
brought to you by Quizilla



No comments: