Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Mama : "Mak datok...cepat nyer anak mama nie...Nie mesti kes tak sabar nak makan kuih raya"
Last sat, I just discovered my Kimi got one tooth oredi....Padanlah air liur asik over flow jer....
Son : Blabbering his mmmaaa...bbaaaa...and giggle all the way...Hes cheekiness menjadi jadi nowadays...

Just cant find the right time to update, as in no disturbance from anyone....

Time for recap, so bear for a long entry maybe.

Sat : 08.10.2005
Both me and husband working. Since husband only finished his work at 5pm, I decided that we break our fast at Pasir Ris. And yeah I didnt come at the wrong time, cos SIL cooked spagetti seafood and it was pasta mania as, I brought along marcaroni too. Cian husband, he didnt get to eat when I cooked during SIL & MIL visit, so I got to cook again, specially for my hubby tercayang....Hahaha...so the mentelz

Spent our time there and also visited FIL's SIL, who happen to be at husbands cousins place at the opposite blk. Pity mak yah, now she got to rely on walking stick and she teringin sgt nak tgk Khairin. Dari he was born till he got one tooth now.

Sun : 09.10.2005
Husband working again and this time it was his idea to break fast outside. Now I start to think, tk pernah sekali pun we buka at our own home. During weekdays, kalau nak buka kat rumah, alamat tak sempat lah nak masak, so we buka at mama's place. Weekend pulak, to inlaws or out for date.

Since its been months, since we last went Orchard, decided to give it a visit. Another motive was to explore the exersaucer that Mummy Nura had babe Nyla tried on. Kesukaan Khairin when I let him tried, but at that moment, husband and myself still considering to get it for him...*starts counting my notes*

So in the end we buka at Toa Payoh...of all places....

Mon : 10.10.2005
Nothing much happen, since Monday Blues virus is in me....Arrghh...

Tues : 11.10.2005
Went to Taka after work as finally we decided to go with the idea, so Khairin got his new play mate, the exersaucer. For mama & papa, dun tink many2 as long as Khairin is happy, nenek and bibik tk yg main passing parcel lagi, we are happy. One thing i pity mama, tangan dia bukan kuat like before so at least dun have to carry Khairin so much....Khairin getting more and more manja, nak berkepit jer....Bila org jln tinggalkan dia kejap mula, meraung....

Pics of Khairin in his new play mate, lum sempat di snap. Husband was busy assembling the parts and by the time it was done, it was time for buka. By the time nak jadi paparazzo to star tak menjadi tu, dia pun dh stone.....Halermak....

Ok for tdy, I have this feeling to eat something extra ordinary for buka, but I cant tink of what I want...My colleague leh ckp, it sounds like fear factor...Ish!!! Hope this isnt abt craving during pregnancy, lagipun tgh seram nie, Im late oredi....*help*...hahaha

No comments: