Tuesday, October 18, 2005

On sat, hubby informed me one of our plant went missing....This time teringat Sab pulak...Bulan2 posa nie diaorg tak de kerja kot, main curi2 pokok plak...*sighs*

Its our all time favourite, money plant. We didnt bought it, it was a prezzie from FIL, when we told him that we got a flat of our own. He gave us a total of 8 plants; 4 of it money plants. One of it, design in a coconut husk w/o our name crafted went missing. Pandai pulak yg ada our name tak kena kebas....

So bila last sunday we went Pasir Ris, we told FIL. He told hubby to take another one which is available, but we didnt take it. Memang lah bukan rezeki kita pokok tu, but I told hubby, saper yg amik tu pokok, tak subur ah tu pokok...So bad of me kan. Hehehe...

On Sunday, walaupun hujang satu hari, we still made our way to Pasir Ris. Nak amik hati mertua and ipar...:) My SIL dah dapatkan baju kurung for hubby and khairin so she wanted us to come over on sat but I got my other plans so I told them we will be coming on Sun. Tgk weather tu mcm pulak, mmg malas but dah janji tak baik pulak kalau tak datang.

So before ke saner, I told hubby I nak gie Bazaar Ramadhan at Pasir Ris, lucky it was raining heavily lagi. Got what I wanted, then we decided to walk. Waited for the green man to flash at traffic light and walked slowly as I was carrying Khairin and hubby with umbrella and bag. Then upon reaching the middle, I saw this Orange Colour car, turning right, towards our direction. Instead of slowing down he purposely went near us and gave us a stare and shook his head with his sulking face and pressed on the accelerator....Bloody idiot....Cant he see that I got a baby and it was raining and importantly it was green man flashing..I dun give a damn, I remembered his plate no and wat else....Yeah complain time...

Naik badi pulak nak cross roads nowadays ish!!!

Today we gonna go Geylang...setakat nak recce jer dulu...Will be going wif hub and his course buddies.....So I told him, this time ur friend next time will be with my clan ;)

No comments: