Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Again.....My colleague and I were called in to our M.D.'s room. Let out session. For the how many times I couldn't remember.....its again they propose that yours truly to handle the company's account. In a moment of confuse I just blurt out....On a trial!!! But some people just couldnt accept my answer and told me...its a challenge for u...but in my heart...yeah!!! rite.....u merely wants me to say yes....but I know myself too well, the answer is already deep down in my heart. But apart from all these probs, Im thankful to Allah....there will be increament....Syukur Alhamdulillah...

Back at home, at about midnight then got the chance to discuss about the prob Im facing at work with my other half. Im right from the beginning....hub shared the same point as me...He listened to what I got to let out, and his respond is just what I have in my mind.

So the conclusion is done....I got to be firm....I got to think of my own benefits...I cant keep on pleasing people but on the other hand Im being unfair to myself. For now, my family is my priority....Should anything comes....FAMILY is my main concern.

No comments: